Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm not cut out for this.

Hello all! So clearly, blogging is not my cup of tea, and I'd be lying to you if I felt bad for not updating it. But here I am, and hopefully we'll get some more posts going on this thing. Here's a few things the Mr. and I have been up to these past few months...
Working
School
Homework
Weddings
Family hang outs and visits 
Lots of Salt Lake trips
More school 
and this week...

FINALS 

That's right, we're almost done with our Fall Semester! I'm kinda having mixed feelings about this. I've really enjoyed my classes this year, but look forward to just being done. Pat is finishing his 1st course in O-Chem and now just has one more semester to go before he's done with that awful class. In T minus 3 days we will be school free and we are looking forward to the holidays :) This year we're spending the first half of the break here in UT with my family, and then a few days after Christmas we're heading to Modesto to hang out with the in-laws. So a little somethin' somethin' to help us look forward to the end of the awful week. Wish us luck!

Here's a few pictures from when Pats family came to UT for a family wedding. 
Jacob, Patrick, Pat and Me -Waiting for the happy couple outside the temple 
Camille and Me 
The whole fam- Minus Brenna and Nate. They're just living it up in Hawaii. 
Don't mind how white I am compared to all of them.. It's cool 


No comments:

Post a Comment